Honda Center stand Install

Thread: Honda Center stand Install

Honda Center stand Install

Well it wasn’t that difficult took maybe an hour. The hardest part was stretching the spring. Had to use some real technical skills to come up with a ratchet cargo strap, a loop of 600 lb fishing line. Worked like a charm! Don’t forget the parking break, and be safe!

C4D60808-916B-4ED9-8D2A-3F12182AE9B5.jpg
    Last edited by Fla_rider; 07-14-2020 at 05:13 PM.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Easiest way to install the spring on center stand is to use a installation tool for brake springs on drum style automotive brakes. you can install spring in matter of seconds.

I did the install with the bike on its side, resting on the right side engine and saddlebag guards. I used a coat hanger hooked to the bottom loop of the spring and and pulled like hell on the other end. It was easier than I expected.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.