Still wavering! ------- or Baggershield? Thanks! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still wavering! ------- or Baggershield? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 View Post
    Yep, but in my case, I tried four different windshields before the M.
    Save your time and money, get the M and live happily ever after.
    Not only does it work as expected, I still get a ton of compliments on the looks, even from the H-D riders.
    What they said.....functional beauty! It just works.

Love the "Irate statistic" reference.

Thanks, guys. It's looking like I might have to open the wallet a little wider. Had to explain to my EX-riding wife just what an angry shield is! Bless y'all!

Get it smaller than they recommend or at lease if on the line go shorter. I have tried 3 sizes and the smallest one protects just as well as the tall ones. Nice to look well over. It is guarantied so if not happy with the size you choose it will only cost you shipping to exchange. I think the futuristic look of the shield goes well with the futuristic look of the B, not ugly at all. Now those vents on the lower part of a huge shield, to me that is ugly.

IMG_4290.JPG
    Last edited by 2wheelsforme; 07-25-2020 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I purchased the BaggerShield 11"-19" adjustable 5 years ago. For my riding style, I could not be happier
    I also LOVE my Baggershield, for pretty much the same reasons as Willl. I'm 6'3" and in HOT Central Texas. The lower shield at it's highest position gives very little buffeting below 60ish MPH. I actually get a nice cooling downward breeze down my face and chest with onlt the lower shield.

At highway speeds and longer trips I use the full 19" and, so far, havn't been hit in the face by anything and hardly feel the semi trucks going the other direction.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Dammit 2wheels, your right. In the pic your angrystd looks good. Could you post a few more? I have 2 klockwerks, one for city (no vent) and one bigger klock witha vent which I agree is less than pretty. Now you got me thinking. I know your shield works the best but I always held back cause of my vanity. Also are you running risers on the handlebars?
    Last edited by Audiochris90; 08-12-2020 at 01:25 PM.

Yes I have Heli Bars on top of risers. A picture from the front and one of the dash (wink wink). IMG_4283.JPG Goldwing%20Dash.jpg

After reading some of the posts I want to add a "clearer" reason I like the Baggershield...I'm a motorcycle RIDER. I expect some wind in my face. If I didn't want wind in my face I'd be a car driver. we bought the F6Bagger and it's supposed to be sporty and challenge our manhood, at least a little.

IMHO, the 12" Baggershield gives me a comfortable amount of wind in my face without buffeting my head from side to side. I passed a semi-truck yesterday in a strong crosswind. The bike moved from side to side but my head and neck stayed straight and comfortable.

If I need to get out of the weather I stop and turn the clear extension around and stay dry in the rain and warmer in the cold.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

when I want wind in my face I ride my old VTX. 11855645_1100974203264860_1372686346867469070_n.jpg