Stone rebate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stone rebate

Stone rebate

The Bridgestone rebate is back until the end of Sept., purchase two OEM type tires and get a $40 rebate. Really good tires and the price can not be beat.

Dunlop currently has a $60.00 rebate on two tires. Also a good deal.

Avon too. I wish they'd just lower their prices. The last Avon rebate I got was a debit card, and took months to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    The Bridgestone rebate is back until the end of Sept., purchase two OEM type tires and get a $40 rebate. Really good tires and the price can not be beat.
    That's about half of what it was earlier in the year, right?

Yes last spring it was 60. At $252 a set still good price and about the same cost as a set of crappy Shinkos. If you want to go with the big buck tires E-4s are $417 did not see a rebate offered and the Metz Cruise Tec which is the only Metz I would consider is a whopping $522.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Yes last spring it was 60. At $252 a set still good price and about the same cost as a set of crappy Shinkos. If you want to go with the big buck tires E-4s are $417 did not see a rebate offered and the Metz Cruise Tec which is the only Metz I would consider is a whopping $522.
    I have a new set from when you alerted us earlier, trying to figure out if I want to slap them on before the No Frills Rally or not...

Careful about buying on-line. My rear Bridgestone that I bought on-line buzzes annoyingly at about 35mph (+/-). Of course I found that out after paying $50 to get it installed. I'm in a lose, lose situation regardless of what I do now.

I guess it is kinda like buying fast food. You are more likely to get the order you want if you go in and get it vs drive-through.
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Careful about buying on-line. My rear Bridgestone that I bought on-line buzzes annoyingly at about 35mph (+/-). Of course I found that out after paying $50 to get it installed. I'm in a lose, lose situation regardless of what I do now.

I guess it is kinda like buying fast food. You are more likely to get the order you want if you go in and get it vs drive-through.
    How many miles do you have on the rear tire.

I disagree! The chances of getting a defective tire is the same everywhere, you only have a shop you can fight with to try and make a warranty vrs if purchased on line you have to do it yourself and might incur shipping or remounting cost.

Have to say, this is a first time I heard about a buzz sound. When they balanced it, unless you used beads, they should have noticed an untrue tread on the spin. I would think you still have some kind of warranty. At least inquire with where you purchased it. Dumb question, but it’s mounted in the correct direction I assume?
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.