Honda name plate on motor installantion

Thread: Honda name plate on motor installantion

Honda name plate on motor installantion

The previous owner de-badged the bike. I would like to put the Honda name plate back on the motor. It the long u looking name plate. It looks like it was glued on (not sure)? and has some rubber/foam end pieces that adhere to the ends. Couldn't find any info how to install these. Any suggestions? Thanks,

I got a real cheap deal on a set of RED 2015 40th Anniversary badges. On my 2016 F6B they're held in place by double stick tape. If I remember correctly the bolts don't actually touch the plastic Honda badges.

I still have the original silver/chrome badges which you can have for shipping cost + $5. Send me a PM if you're interested.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Yes I have the original ones.......but thanks! Double stick tape sounds correct.........and yes the bolts don't hold the name plate down. Wonder what kind of tape?? because of the engine heat not sure what to use.......may have to go to auto shop.

This is what is used in the automotive industry 3M™ VHB™ Tape and what I recommend and have used https://www.amazon.com/3M-Tape-0-125...36334835&psc=1
    3M VHB adhesive tape offers quickly bonded finishing trims and moldings in automobiles, equipment, and heavy-duty vehicles. This mounting tape can be used in place of rivets, screws, spot welds or liquid adhesives
    High Resistance: foam core adhesive tape is highly resistant to moisture, solvents, UV light, chemicals, and high–low temperature cycling from -35C to 110C degrees. The permanent bonding tape ensures stronger sealing even in extreme environments.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Thanks!