Cool tire pump - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool tire pump

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    Hey I found this air pump. Works good and doesn’t need power from the bike. https://www.amazon.com/Compressor-In.../dp/B082NLKLMJ
    I bought one, and the on/off switch was defective. Once I turned it on, it never went off. It did a good job of inflating the tires, too bad I won’t be keeping it. I will have to get my $40 back from China.

I already have a compact battery jump starter so I don't need another device to charge.

Last year I found this on the one on the shelf in the hardware/automobile isle of my local grocery store: Victor Bell Automotive Bellaire 500 - TIRE INFLATOR ($25 at Amazon.) The pump is VERY compact and uses very little current and doesn't blow the 5AMP aux fuse. It takes a while but it works. I added a 12V outlet in the left saddle bag connected to the AUX posts in the fuse panel. The 12VDC connection is long enough to easily reach the front tire.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Wow, I just looked this up on Canadian Amazon... $128 goddamn Loonies! Odd that I can ship from Amazon US for $38 plus $15 for shipping. What a rip off... good to compare once in awhile.
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Sorry to add salt in the wound. My grocery store has them on the shelf for less than $15. I bought several and gave one away to a Harley rider with a slow leak, so he could make it home.

The dimensions on Amazon are misleading because it's smaller. 2" thick and maybe 5" by 6".
    Last edited by SeaSteve; 02-23-2021 at 10:20 AM.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I would be concerned that when you finally need it, it's not charged
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

tire pump

I share the concern with Cali261, I purchased one on Amazon, had an issue with sporadic turning on, contacted the seller, who did send me a new one in less than 24 hrs, wow that was super fast.
    I'm impressed, and he told me to keep the other unit.
    Here is his reply:

Hello Max,
    It's our pleasure to offer you a better purchase experience and please feel free to contact us if you have any other problems with the inflator.
    We will be appreciate it if you can share to your friends. We have also headlamp and camping spotlight in our store, if any your friend are interested in those product in our store, we may offer a coupon to them, thanks.

Regards,
    Craftersmark Customer Service

Great seller in my opinion.

Plug: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by maxrider; 03-04-2021 at 11:31 PM. Reason: add