Thinking about getting rid of my Sena 20S - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about getting rid of my Sena 20S

Great thing about electronic devices is at this point we are still in control.
    Point being the on and off switch that most come with.

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Thinking about getting rid of my Sena 20S. Because riding a motorcycle is supposed to be enjoyable and therapeutic. It's not when someone is constantly calling you and detracting from the enjoyment of it.

Rant over.
    You don't have to answer. just press the back button and it will ignore the call. I love my 20S because I can make calls on the fly without taking my eyes of the road, and it something happens is your best friend specially if you ride alone. Also I can listen to my music or apps with great quality.

Like F6Dave, back in the 80's I rode with a club that was mainly Goldwings, the Snoopers. At that time it seemed like every rider in our club (we had around 100 members) had the Goldwing CB. I bought a slightly used 84 Goldwing that didn't have the CB, but immediately had it added. I found it helpful to be able to listen to music and communicate with my passenger while riding, but then if our Road Captain or any other members in our group noticed a problem or encountered a possible hazard they would alert the group. This came in very handy on Poker Runs over unfamilar roads especially in dicey weather. Two of the more prominent memories I have are a warning while we were on the coast and there were large rocks on the very twisty road that we would otherwise have been unaware of until the last second. The second instance was in the Sierra Nevada mountains when the Road Captain encounted black ice . He managed to avoid going down, but some of our less experienced riders would certainly have crashed without his warning.

Nothing is more important than the ride, while riding.
    ITS ALL GOOD