Wingstuff 7 days for shipping 25 miles away? LOL - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wingstuff 7 days for shipping 25 miles away? LOL

My shipping experiences are as follows...Wingstuff, flat rate, never expected super fast shipping. They’ve been ok, considering that. I have waited 7 days and once even longer when I ordered balance beads. They were a back ordered item though. Rocky Mtn ATV, great deals and very good shipping. I ordered my last set of tires there and they came the day before they were due. Revzilla...the best so far. I ordered a Klim jacket that I ordered on a Thursday and got it Saturday. Also, a pair of Klim gloves that came ahead of the date scheduled. All in all, no major complaints anywhere. Luckily, I’ve never been in a major hurry for anything.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    I'm going to assume that "them" in your post is Rocky Mountain ATV/MC and not Wingstuff.
    And you would be wrong.

....sT
    Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

As a follow up, the 2 tires I ordered from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC on Thursday arrived 2 days later on Saturday. Their warehouse is about 600 miles from here. Apparently Saturday and Sunday deliveries are now common with FedEx ground. Not long ago neither FedEx or UPS delivered on weekends unless you payed a huge surcharge.

I have had the same successful experiences with Rocky Mtn which is why they are always my first choice. I’ve tried to buy local to support the shops but everyone was $100 higher for the set. I ordered replacement stones today and the eta is Thursday.