New item
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New item

New item

Ok, the F has always lacked in the visual department for running lights. I thought these were a great idea and the work great. When the turn signal is activated they turn orange along with the turn signals. great item just cant say where they come from but I think you can figure that out. Easy installation and I think they look great. totally hidden. f6bbrowz.jpg

Info? What brand? Where'd you get em?

Those look cool. Did they come with posi tap?

Try to get it thru value accessories. Maybe they can special order it. Called Lobrows cause it’s like eyebrows.
    Last edited by Audiochris90; 08-29-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Cyclemax Ohio has those if your interested. I installed those and the wiring is so thin that after about one year they started to deteriorate and started failing. So I took mine off and will not use again. Cool idea, but did not last, but I was riding 400 miles a week commuting, so may last longer if you don't ride that much.
    P/S that was for the small Low Brow, not the light at the bottom.

These are made by ec and as far as I can see are constructed fairly well. I will monitor how they hold up. They did come with posi tap. real easy to install just follow the instructions. I had never seen these on any of our wings. I just didnt want to jack in two different bulb sockets to get the outer additional tail lights and still keep the turn signal also as described utube for a rear light fix. We will see.

The low browz from EC just go out instead of a flashback style. They do not flash red to amber. If the ones you have actually alternate colors, please post up the brand or pm if you’d like. Thx
    Last edited by seventwenty; 08-30-2020 at 10:48 PM.

Lights look good, tight fit on the bike! I went this way.

D0596D0B-80B1-4001-9EA9-84F0AF9CD714.jpeg
    Last edited by Fla_rider; 08-31-2020 at 06:18 AM.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I installed the EC Eyebrows a few months back after ordering them and waiting for several months.

I guess this "new" version switches between red running lights and amber turn indicators. Both colors are on the the single LED strip...Wish they where brighter.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

This must be a new version. Their add didn't even indicate this feature. I was amazed after I installed them. The construction is sound and where they are installed you can't see them at all. the installation was quick and easy. No cutting of OM wires and you have more tail lights and a assisted turn signal. browze23.jpgf6bbrowz.jpg I guess time will tell how long they hold up. Nothing last forever.