Forum Rules
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Rules

Forum Rules

We ask as owners of this Forum, if you have issues with anyone on here do not PM them or respond to any of their posts negatively.
    If you do not like a person, ignore their posts. If you do have to respond negatively we will contact you and most likely you will be removed.

Also, be aware any posts that can not be shown in an office climate are not accepted on here or in any way. This includes anything related to gender, etc.
    We appreciate everyone's cooperation.

Thanks,
    Rick and Teresa
    Value-Accessories

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    If you do have to respond negatively we will contact you and most likely you will be removed. This includes anything related to gender, etc.
    We appreciate everyone's cooperation.

Thanks,
    Rick and Teresa
    Value-Accessories

As an Administrator of this forum, deleting someone is not something we want to do. Please be respectful and follow forum rules. Thanks

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

As a Moderator of this forum, please be respectful and follow forum rules.
    Now go out and ride...tis the season for knees in the breeze and wind in the face.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    As a Moderator of this forum, please be respectful and follow forum rules.
    Now go out and ride...tis the season for knees in the breeze and wind in the face.
    +1 We owe each other "courtesy"!

In addition, Discrimination by Vendors will also not be tolerated.

Any Vendor that decides to give special pricing, special treatment or promotions to a specific member and not ALL members of this forum is discriminating against us all. Everyone is treated equally. Posts that promote vendors that discriminate will be deleted.

Members promoting vendors that discriminate will be placed in the Penalty Box, time to be determined by number of offenses and eventually may be removed.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

We do not have any supporting paying Vendors on here right now. Value-Accessories is fully paying for all expenses.
    We do not know of anyone that is getting special treatment at all.
    We did donate a few small gift items to one of the get together s recently when asked.
    One of the participants from the west get together did purchase some gift certificates. It was greatly appreciated by attendees.
    If anyone is putting together events contact us.

I received one of the gift certificates purchased by Chris Bruner. I was under the impression they were donated by Value Accessories and I am grateful for the certificate and thank Chris for providing it and I also thank Rick for supporting our forum. It was a good time in Colorado and Jeff's eff0rt in putting it together is also appreciated.

Az Wingrider

Question, Why was my bike picture taken away from my picture profile? Thx.

Keith/ FarsideF6B

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    Question, Why was my bike picture taken away from my picture profile? Thx.

Keith/ FarsideF6B
    Hey Keith, looks like you uploaded a photo of a yellow F6B to your profile and not as your Avatar. You need to go into your profile and upload the photo to your Avatar as well.

Sent you a Private message

I don’t know....you may need to open this thing up, invite everybody back, and let it fly. Between 3 and 5 new posts per day is not going to keep the lights on for long. We may need to start swapping recipes before long. Lol