What are you doing to your bike this weekend? Fun accessories, maintenance, riding?

Thread: What are you doing to your bike this weekend? Fun accessories, maintenance, riding?

What are you doing to your bike this weekend? Fun accessories, maintenance, riding?

Installed Speed Bleeders and bleeding everything. Found good amount of crud in the foot pedal reservoir, so getting ready to clean that out right now. I'm probably going to remove the wheels and have new tires installed.IMG_4830.jpg
    Last edited by Cotton Mouth; 11-27-2020 at 09:53 PM.
    2013 F6B Black - favorite past bike, 1999 Valkyrie Interstate

Picked up new “step”rubber for the drivers foot pegs today. Going to take the bike to a fish fry tomorrow. Toss fuel stabilizer in then top off the tank on the way home.

New tires last week so plan on riding this weekend before the snow on Monday.
    Last edited by Rickc; 11-28-2020 at 09:49 AM.

I removed the saddlebag lock, and took it to a locksmith to be modded so I can remove the key in both the locked and "unlocked" positions!

Removed the rear wheel for tire replacement. Was pretty easy...used centerstand and removed rear license plate panel and radio amp box.
    2013 F6B Black - favorite past bike, 1999 Valkyrie Interstate