Luck Finally Ran Out!!

Thread: Luck Finally Ran Out!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Similar story: after 35+ years of 2 wheel riding, 2016 F6B the last and best, topped a rural road hill in a curve and there sets a truck stopped. So like you in my mid-60"s, not sure if my attention and/or reflexes were compromised (don't think I was speeding) I knew I didn't want to hit the truck so locked brakes and down I go in to the ditch. Broken thumb, rash but all in all very lucky!
    F6B was totaled at over $10k to repair. Healed up and a year later took a Can Am Spyder weekend riding class. I was hooked. Now enjoying 2020 Spyder F3-T. (took some getting used to) Honda GW's are as fine as there is. It was just time for me to make a change.
    Good luck with your scrapes and bruises. You'll be back in the wind soon I bet.

I have considered the Can-Am, which kind of reminds me of riding snowmobiles as a young man. With my 6 back together I haven't thought about them much. I rode today, A1A from Daytona north. Ocean to the right for about 30 miles, sunny and 60. All seemed right with the world.
    Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something!!!!
    Bill Parcells.