Luck Finally Ran Out!!

Thread: Luck Finally Ran Out!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Got the six back from the accident repairs. I am quick to criticize dealerships so I felt like I should post when I had a good experience. First of all the service tech, Robert sent me multiple texts during the repairs. The texts were not only for setbacks (one-part sent from Honda arrived damaged) but to just let me know where they were with the repairs. The bike looks better than it did prior to the accident. The nose piece and the headlight plastics have been replaced. Went to pick it up and they had me out quick with a newly washed bike. Not perfect though, the bike now has a plastic rattle somewhere up front and a slight pull to the left. Will take it back and have them look at it. They were paid a lot to make it right. All in all a better experience than I hoped for. Side note I found it amusing that I had removed the Honda letters on the nose piece and they replaced them with the new nose piece!! Edit: I forgot, they told me six weeks due to the pandemic and met the date. In my experience that rarely happens in today's world.
    Last edited by valkmc; 01-16-2021 at 09:44 AM.
    Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something!!!!
    Bill Parcells.