Stock Market
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stock Market

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Stock Market

I'm not a stock market player, however I might be interested in buying some stocks now.
    In 12 months all of this frantic craziness will be over and stocks will continue to climb.

I'm being told to buy Apple, Exxon, Boeing etc.....
    History repeats itself and in a few months, things will start going back up.

Any suggestions?

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I'm not a stock market player, however I might be interested in buying some stocks now.
    In 12 months all of this frantic craziness will be over and stocks will continue to climb.

Any suggestions?
    Unless you have a lot of free time to do the research, and a strong stomach for risk, buy a low expense index fund.

Yep things will start going back up in the future but guessing when things stop going down is the problem.

Any suggestions?
    I’ve been out of the rigged Ponzi since 2016 but will probably start playing again if it gets under 16k. It’s hard to toss in coin on something that hasn’t had a semi honest valuation since 1995.

I would stay out of any oil plays as the Soviets and Saudies are in an oil war and are flooding the market, in addition to that the entire world appears to be on lockdown and in a recession. The new generation would rather Uber than drive. Just my humble opinion, since you asked.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...w-zero-analyst
    Last edited by Cali261; 03-18-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Yes there will be some money to be made, like was said where is bottom.
    Apple and other small stocks will provide some great returns. BUT it is
    like Vegas, dont gamble more than you can loose .

I have a program that offers stock-market like gains with NO market risk. Your account will never lose money due to market downfalls. PM or email me for details.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

With a system like yours you should be one of the richest men around.

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    With a system like yours you should be one of the richest men around.
    I would have been had I known about this years ago. None of my client's accounts have lost a penny with this major drop, literally.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Any suggestions?
    I'm thinking established US company airline stock. Gov won't let the airlines fail (?) because the global economy will continue to require air travel. All the requirements for a return to routine air travel are in place (infrastructure, planes, people, etc.). No big ramp up costs to get back up to speed. Just an idea. Not so positive on the oil stocks, Saudi Arabia is making it clear that they want to and will dominate the market. They have been building their production capacity up greatly for the last 20 years and have (I think I read somewhere a 10 million barrel a day reserve capacity) the ability to swamp the market with low cost product. Their cost of production is less than $10 per barrel. US production cost is over $20, with shale production cost even higher. Figures may be off a bit but the concept is correct.
    Last edited by Travelor; 03-22-2020 at 09:29 AM.