Quote Originally Posted by Frye View Post
Man, I couldn't agree more. I got a paper to carry on the bike and cage (last Feb or March) saying I was an essential worker. And I enjoyed the deserted, speed limit free highways but hated the rest of it. When our governor passed his mask mandate I left on a 3600 mask free ride to SD and points West. By the time I came back it was pretty much universally ignored in the rural counties. As a 64 year-old diabetic I'm in the "targeted for fear" group but the only thing that actually scares me about it is the loss of freedom so many seem to accept. Better to live an hour as a free citizen than a thousand lifetimes as a thrall. As you said "A Pox Upon Them".
I rode out west for most of July last year. I still have the mask I picked up from my buddy in NM. It is torn and beat up, but I have a mask! lol Next, I'll switch to Victoria's Secret panties and put them on my face. LOL

A buddy of mine said he wants to sue the Navy. He was an operator and said, "You went through CBDR training right? We had to suck rubber, wear full MOPP gear, hump a ruck wearing all that crap. The Navy was so insensitive and cared not for my welfare. When all I needed was a diaper on my face to stay safe!"

Many of the motorcyclists are not with the loss of freedom from what I can see.