Howdy all! I am planning on an incredible Moto-camping ride across northern CA, through the Redwoods down Ave of The Giants, over to the coast at Legget, and down to San Luis Obispo, then across to Yosemite, down to the Grand Canyon, then end in Vegas. I have one buddy from the GL1800 forum that's planning on joining me. We thought it might be kinda fun to see if we can get a group together.

We both have towable campers. I actually have an add-a-room with mine, so I could even help accommodate an additional person inside my setup. I am planning on it being around 10 days total. I've done it many times, and know where all the good spots are, and where to stay for a day or two to take showers and do laundry, relax, etc. It's the most amazing motorcycle trip in the country in my opinion - and I've ridden in 47 states. I think it beats the Tail by a country mile in terms of great scenery, curves, and just pure excitement. The only other ride that comes close to this loop (again, in my opinion) is Glacier National Park. I've yet to ride in Alaska, Maine or Vermont.

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone might be interested. Hope everyone is well and riding safely!!

BLESSIINGS!
Sam