passenger backrest

Thread: passenger backrest

passenger backrest

Looking for a passenger backrest like the OEM..........sits somewhat flush to the seat like the original ones on a deluxe.

Or something as low as possible..............don't like the look of ones that stick up 5 to 7 inches.

While you may not like the looks of it, your passenger may suffer with the lower version. For adult passengers, in my experience, the higher rest allows them to relax a bit. The lower doesn't provide that sort of support. Just my 2 cents.
    2016 F6B Deluxe with goodies.

You may be right...........thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MidLifef6b View Post
    Looking for a passenger backrest like the OEM..........sits somewhat flush to the seat like the original ones on a deluxe.

Or something as low as possible..............don't like the look of ones that stick up 5 to 7 inches.

I bought my F6B last January so I've had right at a year. It came w/ the Mustang seat with passenger backrest. The backrest is not attached to the seat and doesn't appear to be a Mustang backrest. It was attached with the rear luggage rack and it looked good but i'm not riding 2-up. PM me and I'll send you some picks' if you'd like to see it. I'd sell it to you, I just got a new Ultimate seat. The Mustang wasn't for me.