Best deal on tires
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best deal on tires

Best deal on tires

Got a little over 10k on stock tires. They still have some life but want a new set for spring riding. Looking at bridgestone And e4. Has anyone done any current research on best deals?

Usually Rocky Mountain ATV/MC or Dennis Kirk.

Thanks. Getting them ordered.

Dennis Kirk, and $25 per tire Visa card from Bridgestone-till May 1-21 promotion.
    Here is the link for the rebate:

https://www.bridgestonerewards.com
    Last edited by maxrider; 03-06-2021 at 08:02 AM.

Awesome. That will help pay for install.

I’ve ridden both. Prefer the Bridgestones!!!

i am going to stick with the bridgestones. First, i like how they feel, 2nd less money, 3rd rebate.

Wingstuff has the 709 for $150 and 704 for $190 with free shipping and the Bridgestone rebate. Last year that was the going "low" price at most sites I looked at.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

At Rocky Mountain ATV/MC the Bridgestones sell for $133 front / $166 rear. Dennis Kirk has them for $128 / $161. Both have 'free' shipping, though Kirk adds a surcharge of $5 per tire, so the price is the same. Everyone offers the rebate. Both places ship extremely fast. I've had tires from Rocky Mountain show up in 2 days. And Dennis Kirk actually ships them in a box!

On my Valkyries I prefer the Avons. But I've found I like the Bridgestones more on the F6B. And the Avons cost a LOT more.

Interestingly, I get about 10,000 miles out of a rear on the F6B, regardless of brand. But my Valkyrie rear tires always last a few thousand miles longer. I have TPMS on both and noticed that the rear tire runs a good bit hotter on the F6B. Does anyone know why that would be? Does a lower profile tire with less air volume generate more heat? Of does the bodywork at the back of the F6B inhibit airflow? The weight and power of all the bikes is close.
    Last edited by F6Dave; 03-08-2021 at 03:36 PM.

For the best tires I must refer https://www.bikebandit.com/. I bought from there for my Guzzi Audace 2018 and really with the tires grip