New Member - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As I remember the matte white 2016 models only were sold as Deluxe. The plastic inserts without holes that cover the threaded frame mounts for the backrest and rack were not available in that color. In fact one of our members had to get those inserts in another color and paint them to match when he removed his backrest. However...

All F6Bs have the threaded frame mounts for a backrest. Finding the brackets that even the aftermarket backrests use could be a challenge.

welcome to the forum congrats on new ride keep the oil levels good just ride.... as for windshield Madstad is the only real choice foe a F6B.

Sure lots of discussion on the passenger backrest. I have a 2016 F6B, original color the Matte Silver, Deluxe, new. I had it painted Jupiter Orange Metallic before I picked it up at Russellville. I had to get the covers with no holes and paint them my orange so that I could remove the backrest. Considered plugs, etc, but I wanted it clean, and I really prefer the look without the backrest. I ride solo almost all the time; however, I have everything so that I can put it back on when desired, which I have done. It’s a little work but I can do it in 30-45 minutes.