Time for a new CT. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time for a new CT.

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Attachment 8004 I have about 700 miles on this tire now. I am very pleased. It handles great, it is good in the rain and it is rock solid from 0-100mph. I really liked my Michelin and so far this tire is just as good. I have tried other DS tires and this one is much better than all except the Michelin. Running 30PSI and it feels good. About to head for upstate NY from Ocala. Should have around 3k additional miles when I return. It is a Yokohama Avid Envigor Run Flat.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Attachment 8004 I have about 700 miles on this tire now. I am very pleased. It handles great, it is good in the rain and it is rock solid from 0-100mph. I really liked my Michelin and so far this tire is just as good. I have tried other DS tires and this one is much better than all except the Michelin. Running 30PSI and it feels good. About to head for upstate NY from Ocala. Should have around 3k additional miles when I return. It is a Yokohama Avid Envigor Run Flat.
    I apologize if I missed it but is it a 60 series, 55 or something else?
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
    And... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.''
    -- Barry Goldwater, Acceptance Speech at the Republican Convention; 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Frye View Post
    I apologize if I missed it but is it a 60 series, 55 or something else?
    195/55
    Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something!!!!
    Bill Parcells.

I went with the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II. It didn't look as square as some of the other tires. Although the speedo and tach are a little off from OEM, the handling is really good.

Hello Alvarez

Going with the same tire on Monday, what pressure did you end up, curious at what PSI I should start.

TIA

Max

I also have 2 wheels with a Michelin Alpine on one & an OEM on the other. The Michelin stays on most of the time. So, it's almost worn out in the middle. On other's recommendations I kept it inflated to 40psi. Handles fine in rain & damp surfaces & stops on a dime in dry. I had a number of flats on the first OEM tire. That influenced my purchase on the run flat. Sure is nice to have the added safety & the STRONG sidewall of the run flat. I ordered my MC tire on the Sams Club site. When it comes in I have them mount it. They don't know the difference. NOW, that I have 2 F6Bs it's really interesting to experience the different way they're set up. Another story!