Time for a new CT.

Thread: Time for a new CT.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Thanks for the info. I have a MC tire mounted on the spare rim and will put it back on for now. I have had great luck with the CT's I have used but I'm finding it more difficult to get them mounted. Not sure what CT to try next. Good luck with the motorhome and enjoy the travels.
    What are you finding difficult? To mount them yourself or finding a tire shop to do it?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    What are you finding difficult? To mount them yourself or finding a tire shop to do it?
    To find a shop to do it. I use to do it myself, not into that anymore. I use to have two shops that would do it, one closed down and the other won't do it anymore.
    Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something!!!!
    Bill Parcells.

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    To find a shop to do it. I use to do it myself, not into that anymore. I use to have two shops that would do it, one closed down and the other won't do it anymore.
    I just mounted a Pirelli Cinturato PI, which is a RF. My first darkside tire, have a BT-45 on the front (second one). 150 miles on today, as others have said after about 30 miles I did not notice any difference. Curves were fine after the first one or two. Maybe not quite as flickable, but no issues. I am fine with it. Ran it with 34psi to start with, next ride will reduce, likely end up at the 28psi others have seemed to end up at.