Newby needing information - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newby needing information

Thanks everyone for the information, that's what I needed to know.

Does anyone know if a 2016 Non-Deluxe model comes with self canceling turn signals? I know it doesn't come with heated grips or a center stand, just seeing what else it wouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull10 View Post
    Does anyone know if a 2016 Non-Deluxe model comes with self canceling turn signals? I know it doesn't come with heated grips or a center stand, just seeing what else it wouldn't have.
    2016 Honda F6B Deluxe vs F6B model – What is the difference? The Deluxe model gives you a center-stand, self-cancelling turn signals, heated hand-grips and a passenger backrest.

https://www.hondaprokevin.com/motorc...800bdg-cruiser

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    2016 Honda F6B Deluxe vs F6B model – What is the difference? The Deluxe model gives you a center-stand, self-cancelling turn signals, heated hand-grips and a passenger backrest.

https://www.hondaprokevin.com/motorc...800bdg-cruiser
    Thank you Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    Cruise was not add until the 2015 model year.
    I think that's right. Definitely a worthwhile addition.

I know a center stand and back rest can be added easy enough. But is it possible for heated grips and self canceling turn signals be added at a reasonable cost?

Reason I ask is I am looking at a 2016 Non-Deluxe with 4,400 miles in it and a factory Extended transferable warranty untill 2025. Seams like a good deal, but it's not a Deluxe. I'm sure I could live without the options, just wondering if they can be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull10 View Post
    I know a center stand and back rest can be added easy enough. But is it possible for heated grips and self canceling turn signals be added at a reasonable cost?

Reason I ask is I am looking at a 2016 Non-Deluxe with 4,400 miles in it and a factory Extended transferable warranty untill 2025. Seams like a good deal, but it's not a Deluxe. I'm sure I could live without the options, just wondering if they can be added.
    Heated grips are easy to add, canceling signals not so easy.

I've got a standard so I have no "first hand insight" on auto cancelling turn indicators. The feedback I read here seemed to be riders could take'em or leave'em.

On the other had, Electronic Cruise Control is at the top of my list of great things to have on ANY F6B.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

The heated grips can definitely be added. When I bought my 2013 I wanted the Deluxe, but the dealer only had Standards. So he took the $1,000 'Bonus Bucks' Honda was offering at the time, which had to be used on Hondaline accessories, and installed the backrest, center stand, and heated grips. He couldn't install the self cancelling turn signals so instead he added a 12 volt power port. That was just as well as I've found the self cancelling feature to be terrible. They cancel so fast in a straight line that you usually need to activate them again.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post

On the other had, Electronic Cruise Control is at the top of my list of great things to have on ANY F6B.
    Question: I have a 14 Delux that didn't come w/ cruise as the newer ones did. I've heard the Honda factory ones are the best to have added. Any idea of what Honda would charge? Thx