Let me introduce myself - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let me introduce myself

I came off a couple of Victory's myself..08 Kingpin Tour and 2011 Vision Tour..Both great bikes and each had its own identity and ride...Loved the Kingpin as it handled easily and was fairly light and low..The Vision was the best bike I had owned until I got the F6B. Victory makes a great bike in my opinion, better than HD in just about everyway except resale value, and I truly loved the Vision Tour..But, the F6B offers a much smoother ride, more power, easier for me to handle, and I love the thing as it is what I need for now...Never really cared for HD as they always seem to shake my teeth and breakdown a lot...Newer models are much improved and those that ride them really are convinced that HD is the only bike out there!!!! Not for me as I love my F6B....

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    I've owned a few Electra-glide Classics and a Wing trike, and I prefer the Wing.
    Yes, its cold in Butler,PA had about 5" of snow.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

Welcome, In the market for a F6b, much like you. Came to bike riding later on in life, have had a couple of Yamaha Warriors, sold the last one in August, loved them both. Currently have a '90 Harley FL w/a 127 c.i. Ultima after market engine w/a 6 speed. I hate stock and have always spent a lot of money on aftermarket to make it my own. Have never been real big on reliability, more about looks and going from o to 80 kinda quick. lol Vacillate between the Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe and the F6B. Strat because of it's customizability and they are very reliable and the F6B because of it's different look, it's power and the time tested reliability of it's platform. I will probably keep the Harley, at least that way I can still wear the T shirts, lol and get the F6B, will have the best of both my little worlds. Good luck on on your bike quest.

Welcome from Fla.

A few Harley's in my past and just traded my 2012 Victory CR. Good bikes in their own right but no comparison to the F6B. Had an 1800 Wing back in 03 an swore I wouldn't have another but dang if that Black Deluxe in the garage doesn't have Goldwing Badges on it. Liquid cooled Flat 6 trumps V-Twin every time. Plus you don't have fool around with Air Filter/ Fuel tuner to make the bike run good. For the record, I can't see ever going back to HD or Vic.

I will say that the Anniversary CCT is a beautiful bike. Love the color scheme.

Warning, don't do a test ride! As far as F6B goes, "Try it and you'll buy it".
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Welcome Thunderbird.

My experience with HD was an AMF era Sportster so it's no contest.

@bobbyF6B - no hand waving? Damn, that's cold.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

you can read my post 1st 100 miles ( still feel the same )

Thanks everyone. A few weeks to go here until the bike show in Toronto, sure hope the 2014's are available at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    Hello everyone,

Signed up to this Forum a while back as I am in the market for an F6B. Thanks to everyone for the great posts and information on the F6B.
    Myself: I'm an ex harley rider now on my second Victory. Presently riding a CCT anniversary edition. Always liked the looks of the Gold Wing but found it to be a little much for me. Now the F6B is way different, cool looking with an attitude of it's own. The F6B with it's water-cooled engine and many unique features as peaked my interest! I guess my question for everyone having owned Harley's/Victory's in past is how do you compare the F6B to your past motorcycles?
    You don't.
    there is no comparison. Honda, Harley, Yamaha, Honda(F6B). And a few others along the line, V4s, transverse 4s, V-Twins all pale by comparison so I don't spend a lot of time trying.
    This beast/beauty is a one-of-a-kind magical mystery tour. Ride on!