Accessories that don't work out:
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accessories that don't work out:

Accessories that don't work out:

Before I went to my Go Cruise throttle lock, I tried a Cramp Buster. It took too much throttle area for my taste so it was immediately abandoned. Anyone else tried accessories that did not work out as planned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually, my Go Cruise doesn't work well at all. It will hold the throttle position for a second or two, then slowly allows the spring return pull to reduce my speed. I don't know if I need to "rough" up the plastic grabber portion to dig deeper into the supplied elastic, or try to go thicker on the elastic.

I would contact the manufacturer. Explain what's going on and see what solutions they may provide.

Quote Originally Posted by erazor55 View Post
    Actually, my Go Cruise doesn't work well at all. It will hold the throttle position for a second or two, then slowly allows the spring return pull to reduce my speed. I don't know if I need to "rough" up the plastic grabber portion to dig deeper into the supplied elastic, or try to go thicker on the elastic.
    I posted this on another thread. Place a small zip tie in the hole closest to the grip and tighten it to the tension you desire. Works really well.

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I posted this on another thread. Place a small zip tie in the hole closest to the grip and tighten it to the tension you desire. Works really well.

Attachment 294
    I saw this post. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

I just got my 7/8 Go Cruise (unheated grips). I didn't like the feel of it directly on the handlebars, but it seems good with the included silicone band.

Actually, my Go Cruise doesn't work well at all. It will hold the throttle position for a second or two,
    Are you using the 7/8" or 1" ?

I've got the 7/8 on mine. Works great!

I bought the Saddlemen R1300LXE Deluxe Motorcycle Roll Bag. I have a backrest and the Honda rack and tried strapping the bag onto it and it just didn't want to mount right even though it had several ways to mount. Also the bag was collapsing onto itself without even getting it installed. It was the right size for me but the quality just wasn't up to par. I ended up sending it back with no problem to Bikebandit.
    I have since ordered the Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag which i have seen in person and is more money but much better quality. It's a little wide to fit on the bike with the antenna on but I took the antenna off and the radio still works(but probably has less range) They do make a day tour bag but it was just a little small for what I need to use it for, which is quick access for my full size camera and little ice chest that I travel with. I'll take some pics when I get it fully packed. It'll probably look like the grapes of wrath lol because of my hoteling and camping needs but not too bad haha

Go Cruise Fix

Quote Originally Posted by erazor55 View Post
    I have a 7/8" Go Cruise and had the same issue. I cut a 700X32 bicycle inner tube at 1/2" width and stretched 2 of them over the factory grip and place the silicone band over them. It fixed slippage problem for me. I love my Red F6B!