Women Riders - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Women Riders

By the way, why don't you commit to making the PNW gathering Miles has put together like I have. A good way for us to put faces to names and enjoy the camaraderie of the F6B. It's not far from your neighborhood!

Wife road a GSXR 600 when I had a Kawasaki ZX14 we had a great time trailering them and riding the best roads we could find,made me a little nervous but I never let her know.When we had our first grand baby she gave it up all together even riding as passenger but as time went by she knew I was having so much fun riding she made me buy a two up bike and only wants to ride as passenger now.

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    ... I have a feeling that many of your friends will be showing up here after they get a chance to experience your bike.
    Attachment 3347 Already started!! I only answered questions, and there were a LOT.
    "If it moves, paint it."

When I started dating my wife, she told me she wouldn't ride behind me but would pilot her own. It started a new chapter in our lives that included our marriage and lots of miles - each riding our own bike.

I encourage everyone to ride if they have the interest. For all couples - embrace a two bike (or more) household where all ride their own bike - it's the best!

I love our family's team riding experiences and our vacations just keep getting better.

So the question about Gals on their own bikes? Hell yea!!

-R

Cool

EVERYONE is welcome on this site! Period... The only real rule we have is that no one calls out another member or their bike...what ever it is. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet somewhere, they would prefer keep hidden... the glass house quote comes to mind... having said that of course you and yours are welcome! As far as women riding bikes, a women can ride as good as most men and with the right gift or training, out ride some as well, sex is not the issue...being a motorcyclist is!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    EVERYONE is welcome on this site! Period...

........ In my book every Rider is an equal regardless of what you ride, you are always welcomed at any gatherings that involve the F6B Riders. Some riders have not seen the Honda F6B light yet, but we're working on that Don't care if you are a female, she male, male, yellow, purple, black, white, red, mix, highly experienced, novice, weekend warrior..... blah blah blah. LET'S RIDE !

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I go on multi day tours with Tim from Pashnit, and while it's unusual for women to join it's not unheard of. But when women do join, the only thing that changes is that the guys are on (slightly) better behavior.

I say the more the merrier. I wish as many women rode as men, then we'd have a lot bigger community, better laws, and a wider selection of motorcycles and aftermarket accessories. It would be *all* to the good.

Love it!!!

Cool Ladies & Gents

I have a few female friends who are bikers, and one of them is a Motorcycle Instructor. Welcome along
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

It's all good

I will say this and I say this about male riders also. IF, you can operate the motorcycle efficiently, keep up with the flow of traffic, NOT be a hazard to yourself, other riders or mororists, then welcome to the motorcycle world and have fun!