Women Riders - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Women Riders

My Mom rode her own for many years

She was an excellent rider. I have also ridden with several lady riders over the years. Good riders all.

I trained a handful of women to fly when I was in the Air Force, back when that was still a fairly new thing. The breakdown of the great, good and not so good was about the same as it was for men.

What does it matter what anyone thinks?

Anyone that can afford the hobby should be welcome to participate. The mistake most make is assuming they can ride because they rode dirt or mini bikes as a kid, and dont put any effort in learning the how's and what for's.
    I have ridden with a lot of men that in my opinion should not be on a bike simply because they were unsafe.
    My wife rides her own and she is one rider I would rather ride with over most men. She is safe, and does a very good job on the road.
    Now if I could just talk her into an F6B!

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Awesome replies!

Yes, it is about safety and trust in others, regardless of gender. I look forward to the gatherings of F6B riders!
    "If it moves, paint it."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    EVERYONE is welcome on this site! ,

sex is not the issue..!
    That has to be true, they let me and Miles become members here! I have several good lady friends who ride Goldwings! BTW they are both excellent riders.

Congrats on the ride and welcome.

Did I hear someone say sex? count me in..

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post
    Awesome replies!

Yes, it is about safety and trust in others, regardless of gender. I look forward to the gatherings of F6B riders!
    So, how far are you from Oregon (Enterprise to be specific.).

Behind the kitchen door in the back, left of the garage there is a lady who no longer wants the front seat but don't waste your time trying to get her off the back seat.

Not a Problem!

Our current Chapter Director is a woman, and she rides a Valkyrie.......rides it well I might add.....I'll ride with her and her husband anytime.......nope I've ridden with alot of women riders and I welcome them anytime!!

That particular part of the anatomy has nothing to do with the ability to ride a bike and ride it well..
    My husband has no problem with me riding my own bike. In fact, I have more bikes than he does (right now).
    Been riding since 1974, MSF Ridercoach since 2002.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Awesome !

That's the spirit ! Welcome to the F6B world, this is such a great motorcycle. Have fun and be safe !

Elin, my wife got her license when she turned 70. She rides her own bike and we have spent so many good times riding together and hopefully will spend many more. I can't tell you how much respect and admiration I have for her and all who ride like her. She has gained the real respect of everyone in the groups we ride with and frankly I think I am the envy of some because of her riding ability. We have ridden in multiple locations big cities and small towns. She has ridden the "Dragon" twice, rides with the Patriot Guard and CMA. I am one proud husband and riding partner! Hope to see many like you and she on the road! NCF6B

Well, I am a 61 year old woman and I pick up my new 2013 f6b on Tuesday....I like the bike.