Horns?

Thread: Horns?

Horns?

Where are the horns located on a 2013 F6B? Can I get to them easy to change them out?
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

I'm quite surprised you would change them out, they are as loud as my Accord's horn.
    2013 F6B in black of course

On my 2016, there's one on each side behind the lower plastic cowl cover. I change mine to a High/Low set of Wolos and I agree with DaWadd, not much louder than stock.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

This is the first bike that I have owned in over 40 years that I have not changed or added horns. The stock horns are pretty darn good.
    Albuquerque, NM

It's not difficult to get to the horns on my 2013 F6B. You'll expose them whenever you change your oil filter. The hassle for me is getting that big black plastic panel back on. I develop new word combinations just about every time I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BFowler View Post
    It's not difficult to get to the horns on my 2013 F6B. You'll expose them whenever you change your oil filter. The hassle for me is getting that big black plastic panel back on. I develop new word combinations just about every time I do it.
    Why are you removing that part. Only time it needs to come off is when servicing clutch fluid.

To me you need not to change them because of their intensive frequency and extreme high sounds. But damaged one can be replace which is quite easy, located under plastic cowl cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    Why are you removing that part. Only time it needs to come off is when servicing clutch fluid.
    Ya, I was wondering the same thing? Maybe he has a belly pan added?