Mineral Wells-Luckenbach

Thread: Mineral Wells-Luckenbach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you where smarter than me and had actually READ the link I posted...The Hill Country Run is THIS coming weekend, April 29-May 1. You will find hundreds of bikes in and around the area.

I'm gonna suggest a different stop than Luckenbach. Pecan Grove Store will still be busy with bikers but you won't pay $60 to get in. 5244 N. Hwy 16, Fredericksburg, Texas.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    If you where smarter than me and had actually READ the link I posted...The Hill Country Run is THIS coming weekend, April 29-May 1. You will find hundreds of bikes in and around the area.

I'm gonna suggest a different stop than Luckenbach. Pecan Grove Store will still be busy with bikers but you won't pay $60 to get in. 5244 N. Hwy 16, Fredericksburg, Texas.
    Lol, I looked at the link but wasn’t smart enough for the dates to register ���� That might change plans up. The whole idea of the trip was 1 of the guys just had to have a beer in Luckenbach. Like the song I guess. No beer is worth $60. Thx for the heads up