Happened again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happened again

Just bought Rick's F6B from Value Accessories. Just got it home & were checking out all the extra lighting, flashing colors & the wonderful way they're hidden. Only a real, 100% dumbass will run into me now. I wish the best for WJ Duke. Hopefully the last rear end for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzzPhotos View Post
    Just bought Rick's F6B from Value Accessories. Just got it home & were checking out all the extra lighting, flashing colors & the wonderful way they're hidden. Only a real, 100% dumbass will run into me now. I wish the best for WJ Duke. Hopefully the last rear end for him.
    Be careful, for there are countless 100% dumbasses out there.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Besides all of my helmets being white, I've also applied DOT red reflective tape to the back of them. Really makes a visual difference at night when swept by headlights

With flash:

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Wayne, glad to hear you are ok. A possible suggestion: Get a trailer and trailer that bike out of eastern MA. Get over past Worcester or up into NH then ride it. I got a buddy near you with a wing and he would not ride it around that area, he towed it out of there every time.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Wayne, glad to hear you are ok. A possible suggestion: Get a trailer and trailer that bike out of eastern MA. Get over past Worcester or up into NH then ride it. I got a buddy near you with a wing and he would not ride it around that area, he towed it out of there every time.
    I have a friend with a trailer. I kind of made a promise to myself that I won’t trailer it. I like to ride after work a lot. Not every ride is an all day affair. I’m just snake bit a little I think. I’m trying to ride like I always do. Im defensive believe it or not.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.