Wanted Long distance riders

Thread: Wanted Long distance riders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Okay, I'm caving in after I got some sage advice from other IBA members, Finding a riding partner or partners for LD riding can be a challenge. For successful group rides, you need everyone to be on the same page, need stops at similar times, have similar ranges, and other needs. Not everyone meshes together well.

So being what it is, riding my BunBurner 1500 miles 36 hrs on Monday, SOLO , and hopefully my riding buddy recovers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    Okay, I'm caving in after I got some sage advice from other IBA members, Finding a riding partner or partners for LD riding can be a challenge. For successful group rides, you need everyone to be on the same page, need stops at similar times, have similar ranges, and other needs. Not everyone meshes together well.

So being what it is, riding my BunBurner 1500 miles 36 hrs on Monday, SOLO , and hopefully my riding buddy recovers soon.
    Good luck my friend, I do wish I could have done this with you as all I have is the 1K miles in 24hrs under my belt.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/