Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
I'm sure the dealership charged you the allowable time for each "individual" service job, even though they where combined and done within the same hours. I didn't see Air Filter Change on the list which would make $816 more sensible.

It is true you can't be sure any one or all the service jobs where actually done. Unfortunately, the only way to be sure is to do it yourself.

I "usually" find doing my own maintenance is therapeutic. Right up until...something goes wrong. I will NEVER try to mount my own tires on rims again.
No air filter change yet. I have another place to try next time right in my town. I called them first, but they were backlogged two months. Then, I see a friend I went to elementary school with. He still has his fathers GW running at nearly 200,000 miles. He asked me why I didn’t go there. I told him then he says, next time call me....that’s my best friend. So....maybe next service will be less stressful lol. I’ve done all my own tires, as I have connections in the area, but even that I might not attempt. I’m not rich but sometimes certain things are a young mans game.