Took my bike in to a dealer kind of local to me. Wanted ALL the fluids changed and besides the oil and differential, I’m not going to tackle the rest. Wanted a state inspection and a new battery too. Bike is five years old. They had it a month. Ok, this time of year, not a big deal. The state had a breach with stickers too. He finally calls me. The bike is ready and they discounted the sticker. Bill was $816.00, plus I tipped the mechanics. I said ok, $15, not a major thing but I’ll take it. Picked the bike up mid day between bus runs. First line item, state inspection sticker $15. I kept quiet. Rode it to work, then after work. After I parked it, you know how you look back one last time....well, in my state the sticker goes on the number plate. It’s last years sticker. Not only did they charge me when they said they didn’t, they didn’t even do it. Oh yes, I called the next day. He was embarrassed, said bad business, all that. It’s done now, got it this past weekend. Here’s my real gripe...did they even do all that I wanted done? That’s the way I think, I’m sorry. Besides taking it to someone else and ask them to look at everything, I’m going to assume they did. Sorry this is long, but I had to share. And btw, I got hit the following week lol.