I live about two miles from Battleship Cove! If you go there, don’t plan on a full day. If you’re Navy inclined, it’s a nice spot. Mostly all WWII ships to see. To make a day of it, head south from there through the city a little bit. Take Rt77 out through Little Compton, RI, around to Westport, MA, by Horseneck Beach. On a clear day you can see Martha’s Vineyard. That area is a fun ride for me. I would stay away from the Cape. If it’s a destination, then fine, but from Memorial Day on, it can be a challenge. Depending on timing, you’ll sit in traffic. Plymouth, MA has a lot of history, although expect the rock to be a disappointment, then head north on Rt 3A. You can’t miss on most everything up north, from the East coast of Maine west through Vermont. Bentley’s Saloon in Maine is a 100% dedicated motorcycle spot for food and entertainment. Ct has a ton of nice riding, and Northern NY state, Lake George, the Finger Lakes area. The scenic stops here in the summer attract heavy traffic. Up north has its moments, but is a lot less populated. I’m headed on a two week trip west, myself at the end of July. I’m not sure about my work this summer, but if timing works out, I wouldn’t mind leading you around this area. Fall River isn’t a great place, although it’s in a great location. One thing we do have...great food, especially if you’d like to try Portuguese. If you remember the chef Emeril, he’s from here. Roads here aren’t very good. Up north they’re in much better condition.