Kuryakyn Chrome Highway Pegs for sale - $75 plus shipping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kuryakyn Chrome Highway Pegs for sale - $75 plus shipping

Kuryakyn Chrome Highway Pegs for sale - $75 plus shipping

Chrome Kuryakyn highway pegs for sale. Off of a 2013 F6B. Very good condition with little wear. $75 plus actual cost of shipping from central Indiana.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still available.

I need these out of my garage and to a new home. $75 including shipping (lower 48 only).

Hi - Are these still available? It looks like there may be a missing cap in the photo--please confirm if any of the factory parts are missing and if there is any functional damage (stripped or cross-threaded bolts, etc.). Thanks!
    Last edited by t-bob; 06-27-2021 at 03:38 PM.

These are still available at $75, including UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states.

they are exactly as I took them off of my bike, installed by the PO. They are actually in better condition than the pictures indicate. With a little bit of elbow grease, they should clean up nicely. It appears from the pictures that a black plastic cap is indeed missing. The fasteners I removed to take the pegs off of my bike unscrewed easily. I have not attempted to make any other adjustments. These are being sold as-is, it I would call them good or very good condition.

Thanks for your follow-up and for your patience with my questions. I will take them! How can I get the money to you?

T-Bob,
    The last transaction I did here was through Walmart Money service. That worked nicely. We could also do Apple Pay. PM your shipping address.

PM sent

ztimhcse - Following-up on my 6/28/21 PM regarding payment options as it seems best to get the payment method worked-out as the next step.

I am not an Apple user and cannot seem to find a way to transfer money to an Apple Pay account without having an Apple Pay account so this does not seem like a viable option.

It appears that Walmart Money Service has a debit card deposit option. Is this what you were referring to with Walmart Money Service? If so, please PM me the debit card number you want to receive the deposit. If not, please PM me the details of the Walmart Money Service method of payment that you used last time.

Thanks, ztimhcse!
    Last edited by t-bob; 06-30-2021 at 07:37 AM.

PM Sent