New Member Saying Hello and Needs Purchase Advice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member Saying Hello and Needs Purchase Advice

Thanks for the replies. Going tomorrow to look at the bike. If it is good, will buy it. I know what to look for on bikes, but is there anything particular to the F6b I should check?

I searched Google and found this Cruiserman's Video that may give some suggestions.

I can't think of "anything particular" to look at on an F6B.

Make sure the same key works in the ignition AND the two locks. Open each saddlebag with the key ON to ensure the "OPEN" switches work.

The bike is covered in "tupperware" plastic parts which could cover up hidden damage. Look at all four plastic panels below the seat and gas tank, two on each side, and maybe ask the seller to pull each one off so you can see behind them. They're easy to remove after you've done it a time or two.

After purchasing I would change all the fluids and the air filter so you know it's been done, which is common sense.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.