Does a 2015 F6b Deluxe have reverse

Thread: Does a 2015 F6b Deluxe have reverse

Does a 2015 F6b Deluxe have reverse

Getting contradicting information on what years and model of the F6b has reverse. Some say just European models. What about ABS and a linked braking system. Are either of those features on an F6b and if so, which years and model. Thanks

No reverse on the 15 deluxe, I use to own one. Not sure but I don't think it was an option in the USA.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

No reverse on F6B in US. At just under 900 lbs.... one has to be very strategic about parking.

I don't think any B's sold in the US had reverse or antilock brakes. They do have linked brakes which I don't care for but can live with.
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
    And... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.''
    -- Barry Goldwater, Acceptance Speech at the Republican Convention; 1964

The Canadians got the standard model with ABS only. I remember someone out west bought the Canadian model and brought it into the US.

Never heard of reverse on any F6B. We have ABS in Canada.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Collected from Wikipedia...

In 2013, Honda brought out a new variation on the traditional Gold Wing, itself being available in two models, The F6B and F6B Deluxe. The F6B is basically a greatly stripped-down version of the 'standard' Gold Wing with most of the chrome trim being 'blacked out', giving the F6B a look that should appeal to many cruiser buyers. It is affectionately known as the Bagger. The rear trunk has been eliminated and the windshield is much smaller. The seat is changed for both the passenger and the rider with the most obvious difference being that the passenger no longer has the oversize backrest – a result of the removal of the trunk. The F6B Deluxe does, however, come with a small passenger backrest, heated grips, self cancelling turn signals & center stand as standard equipment. The basic design is, otherwise, the same as the full blown Gold Wing except that there is no reverse gear and early models did not have cruise control.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Amen

Thanks for the replies. Besides all the normal stuff is there anything on this particular model that requires inspection.
    Last edited by Tourer; 06-13-2021 at 10:58 AM.

same post I put in your other thread...

I searched Google and found this
    Cruiserman's Video that may give some suggestions.

I can't think of "anything particular" to look at on an F6B.

Make sure the same key works in the ignition AND the two locks. Open each saddlebag with the key ON to ensure the "OPEN" switches work.

The bike is covered in "tupperware" plastic parts which could cover up hidden damage. Look at all four plastic panels below the seat and gas tank, two on each side, and maybe ask the seller to pull each one off so you can see behind them. They're easy to remove after you've done it a time or two.

After purchasing I would change all the fluids and the air filter so you know it's been done, which is common sense.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.