J-Cruise II is based on the Neotec II modular helmet. I had the original Neotec for 9 years, and have a Neotec II now. I wear it on the F6b when it's not super hot out, and on my R1200GSA all the time. I've never tried the J-cruise, but perhaps my observations from the Neotec can help?

From the original Neotec to the "2", they focused a lot on noise reduction. Unfortunately that resulted in "refined" vents that don't flow as much air. It's TOMB silent, but runs warmer than the original. Not sure if it's the same for the j-cruise.

Both my Neotecs have come with the pinlock in the box with the helmet.

On my original Neotec, I was able to use a Sena unit that clamped on the helmet. On the new Neotec (like the J-cruise) it has the space for the Sena SRL comm unit. That makes the helmet thicker in the sides (on both sides) and the clamp-ons don't work (I tried). If your unit can stick on with 2-way tape, maybe it'll work. I decided to go out and buy the SRL and use it. It works ok. The buttons are TINY and hard to operate with gloves on. It's the same unit for Neotec and J-cruise AFAIK.