Overdrive Light - Not Too Bright (not that I should throw stones)

Thread: Overdrive Light - Not Too Bright (not that I should throw stones)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a gipro gear indicator on mine. It is red lights and I am mostly happy with it. I have it mounted behind the left speaker grill and I can see it pretty well. My only gripe is that if the clutch is pulled in the indicator goes blank. Nothing major...just annoying.

I would REALLY like to have a 6th gear on this bike as well. Its got plenty of power. It would definitely be nice to see the rpm a bit lower at interstate cruise speed
    2015 matte silver F6B

Quote Originally Posted by Dweisman429 View Post
    I have a gipro gear indicator on mine. It is red lights and I am mostly happy with it. I have it mounted behind the left speaker grill and I can see it pretty well. My only gripe is that if the clutch is pulled in the indicator goes blank. Nothing major...just annoying.

I would REALLY like to have a 6th gear on this bike as well. Its got plenty of power. It would definitely be nice to see the rpm a bit lower at interstate cruise speed
    I have a Valkyrie rear tire (180/70 x 16) mounted on my spare rim, and will install it as soon as the current tire wears out. It will increase the diameter by about 3/4", which will drop the revs a bit. I'm interested to see how the increased ride height and lower RPM works out.