Most of us are familiar with it; drive off before the bike is fully up to temperature and it will stumble slightly when brought off idle. My bike has pretty much always done this, and I will usually let the bike warm prior to pulling away. I've noticed lately that it is much more pronounced than it used to be. It runs flawlessly when fully up to temp, but will actually require feathering the clutch sometimes to prevent a big "lurch" if I am in a hurry and don't let it warm up. All regular service (plugs/oil/filters) is up to date and everything is stock. 85K km's. I think I'll run some fuel system cleaner through it and see if that does anything, as I have never done that to this point. I usually use Chevron fuel, which is reputed (falsely?) to contain excellent detergents, so thought that injector additives weren't necessary. The fuel system is the only thing I can think of that would change over time. I got over 60K km's out of the original plugs and only changed them out of boredom. These ones have less than 25K so don't think they are the issue.
Anybody have any wisdom on this?

In the meantime, I guess I'll just let it warm up!