Ultimate King Seat comparison?

Thread: Ultimate King Seat comparison?

Ultimate King Seat comparison?

I have a 2013 F6B. Thinking of purchasing the Ultimate King Seat. How does it compare with the OEM seat? I see it moves you back 1.5 inches. Is it any higher? What difference does it make for the passenger?
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Best move I ever made in regards to comfort, I’m 6’3” and it couldn’t fit better. 6 yrs old and gets better w/time. Note; they recommend a rain cover, I use it, my riding partner never has (his is 7) no difference…so go figure
    Edit: love the driver backrest as well, comes on/off really easy.
    Last edited by Vondawg; 07-28-2021 at 05:44 AM.

I'm 6'3" also and have the Ultimate King with driver backrest which replaced the stock seat with a Show Chrome Smart Backrest. I need lower back support more than anything and like the Ultimate backrest better.

I think the Ultimate does drop you down a little but I couldn't tell. It did move me back which I like.

I thought the stock was okay and better than most stock seats, but the Ultimate is better. My eyes give out before anything else on me does and I've done a 1500 Iron Butt.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I'm at the other end of the scale when it comes to height. I'm only 5'8" and I use the Ultimate King Rider too. I'm not a lightweight so I wanted the extra support. It may sit me a bit higher but I think that is because the OEM is so squishy. I don't seem to have a problem reaching the ground even though I don't flat foot it as seems to be so important to some. Every bike I have owned has been tall for me. I also went with the MBL risers to offset the short distance the seat moves me back. I also installed the Mini Boards & comfort drop mounts to relax the knees a bit more.

At 5' 11, the Ultimate Mid-Rider fits me perfect. The King is a bit wider and sets you back about another inch or so. Both are good.