New owner 1st impressions - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New owner 1st impressions

Shipping cost: going from NV to Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    Awww,
    Well...relocation time. Family is now in Alpharetta GA 1 week ahead of me. Cars were picked up today. I fly there Aug 11th. Just 2 bikes to ship. Waiting for "HaulBikes" to pick up the Breakout & F6B any day now. $1400 to ship both from Carson City NV to GA. Not bad. No...can't ride cross country. Got to save the time off for family.

Safe travels.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Bster View Post
    The lag in the cruise is an easy fix. On my F6B I was able to access the cable to adjust by just lifting up the plastic on the right side of the handlebar. A little tight to access, but not bad...
    I finally got around to it! F6Bsters post is the procedure I used. All I did was give the "long nut" or turnbuckle two full turns longer. Now I'm VERY happy with the slight delay in the cruise control.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.