New owner 1st impressions

Thread: New owner 1st impressions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello all .. although I've been a forum member for a couple of years, I just purchased an F6B (still can't call it Goldwing) last week. Tons of new holdover 2018's in the pipeline the last couple of years, but buyers went into panic mode this year and gobbled up all the inventory. Most of the used ones had some pretty wild looking accessories, so had to get a 2021. Sold my Victory Vision earlier last week and then pulled the trigger. Would have been happy with a DCT or Manual, but ended up with the Manual.

IMG_1550.jpg
    Last edited by GeorgeJetson; 07-26-2021 at 02:49 PM.

Glad you found the F6B to your liking. I, like you, have owned just about every kind of motorcycle and love the F6b. I still have 4 Harleys and an Indian. I don’t see parting with the B until I stop riding. Too comfortable and too much fun on longer rides. Stock except a Klockworks screen and a Corbin seat. Good luck with your new ride.

Man I love that look. The newer model looks like something out of the future. I wonder what the ride difference is between the F6B and 2018+.