Speakers for f6b

Thread: Speakers for f6b

Speakers for f6b

Hello there…I’m looking to get the best and largest speakers for my F6b. Any tips? I have a kenwood 400w amp to put in as well. Thank you

Here is an old thread, hope it helps. You can find additional info by using the search function on the board. Welcome, and ride safe.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...hlight=Speaker

The two names I keep seeing pop up for speakers/amp installs on F6B's and Goldwings are Jay Torres and Craig Haskell. Here's the Facebook group where I keep seeing it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CUSTOMF6B/?ref=share

Jason

I don't think anyone in the world is doing more with the Goldwing sound system than KustomWings/EvilWings in Plano TX. Same guys as the FB link above.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I replaced the front speakers and installed a tour pack from Jay Ford in Texas, along with a set of super tweeters and amp. Sounds great and didnt go overboard

f6btour1.jpgf6bamp2.jpg PM me I'll give you the particulars of the install.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you everyone for the help…much appreciated!!!! 🙏🏼

Some Really Nice Speakers

I was already in NE Wyoming, so I rode over to Sturgis Saturday to check things out. It was by far more crowded than I've ever seen in 4 previous visits. BMW had a large display with a few dozen R18s. They were offering test rides but with the traffic gridlock I passed. I didn't realize they're building both a bagger and full dress model.

The dresser comes with a Marshall sound system, and 2 available upgrades. The top of the line system with a 180 watt amp was absolutely stunning.