Hello all, I have a 2015 Deluxe. I believe it is the stock seat with a stock back rest (driver) that I added a spacer in to move it a bit forward as I'm short (5'5" with 29" inseam). I got the bike just about 2 months ago and have already put about 4,400 miles on her over the weekends.

When I first got her I was riding with ridding shoes on with thin soles, I noticed a bit of pain between my shoulder blades but the more I ride the more it's hurting, for days on end. I purchased some boots with a little thicker soles so I can foot the bike easier. I purchased risers after seeing some suggestions in here for them, but it already had some installed.

I tried searching in the forum, but couldn't find anything specific to upper back pain/pain between the shoulder blades.

My question is has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it? I'm only 38 years old, this is my third bike, and my favorite so far and I'd love to do some long distance trips, but if going to my local mountains makes me hurt so bad I can't sleep I may have to trade her in.

Thank you in advance.