FS: Chrome Kuryakyn Panels w/Kuryakyn Chrome Floorboards/Heel-Toe Shifter/Brake

Thread: FS: Chrome Kuryakyn Panels w/Kuryakyn Chrome Floorboards/Heel-Toe Shifter/Brake

FS: Chrome Kuryakyn Panels w/Kuryakyn Chrome Floorboards/Heel-Toe Shifter/Brake

Came off a 2014 F6B...

I have a whole chrome side panel setup with floorboards, heel toe shifter, brake lever, and front cowl, chrome kickstand extender package.... All these parts new are over $1000.... I'm looking to get $400 plus shipping. All chrome parts have about 13k miles on them. I bought the bike with them on and reverted back to stock cause I'm not a fan of chrome. Floorboards alone are $450 on wingstuff website. I have photos of the chrome panels but not currently the boards as they are still being used until my new black peg mounts come in. Call or text me at 262 379 0452. They are in great shape!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by STULEr; 09-08-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Bump

Bump. Everything is off the bike and cleaned up and ready for sale. Again, chrome floorboards with rear brake lever and heel toe shifter in great shape plus all chrome pieces for the frame cover, chrome oil dipstick and chrome kickstand extender. Will take offers. Need gone as it's just taking up space now and I won't use it.

Bump Price is now $300 chrome is taking up space need gone! Floorboards with shifter are 440 new, killer deal for whole chrome setup for 300

Pics shown are of them washed and drying on a towel, they are in like new shape (except the front belly cowl shows some slight wear. all others are in outstanding condition

$250 obo plus shipping. Need this gone. Just taking up space now. Don't need any of the chrome as I went back to an all black bike.