Searching for OEM Gear Shifter, OEM Rear Brake Lever

Thread: Searching for OEM Gear Shifter, OEM Rear Brake Lever

Searching for OEM Gear Shifter, OEM Rear Brake Lever

If you put on Aftermarket boards and are no longer going to use the OEM gear shift or rear brake lever and would like to sell please message me ASAP. I have Kuryakyn Boards on my new F6B with heal toe shift and HATE it and want to go back to stock. Other wise, if you have a STOCK setup and are looking for chrome boards and would like to trade, let me know. I may be interested in that as well! Thanks!

You do not take the stock shifter off to install your floorboards. the kury one just slides on the stock one. All you need is the rubber for the factory shifter .And a brake pedal. and factory pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by STULEr View Post
    If you put on Aftermarket boards and are no longer going to use the OEM gear shift or rear brake lever and would like to sell please message me ASAP. I have Kuryakyn Boards on my new F6B with heal toe shift and HATE it and want to go back to stock. Other wise, if you have a STOCK setup and are looking for chrome boards and would like to trade, let me know. I may be interested in that as well! Thanks!
    Me too, not a fan of the chrome boards, they have a mounting nub that makes your foot wider and more difficult to grab the shifter or brake.

Quote Originally Posted by boo433 View Post
    You do not take the stock shifter off to install your floorboards. the kury one just slides on the stock one. All you need is the rubber for the factory shifter .And a brake pedal. and factory pegs.
    Damn dude did not know that! thanks, that saved me some cash!