Quote Originally Posted by F6Pilot View Post
Will, understood on the COVID. I am actually still dealing with the aftermath myself. I spent a few weeks in the hospital and would not have made it this year anyway.

If there is no interest in gathering next year, I may scoot up to Rick's SE Ohio event. Looks like he consistently has a pretty good turnout.

Did the Saddle Sore last year with three other riders. Didn't ever send in the info and join but it was fun ride.
Oh, I didn't know you had complications from COVID. I hope you are well on the mend, and stay on good health.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
Still hanging in there. Have not done a lot of riding this year because we moved to TN and been busy on that.

Hey Will, if you do the Saddle Sore and get close to south east TN, you are welcome to stop by the new place.
Wow! I thought you were still up in New York area! How exciting to be in Tennessee. Me and the wife want to move down there or the Carolina's in a few years. Not decided yet but we don't want to stay here in Maryland after she retires. Shoot, I'd already be gone down south if I wasn't waiting for her to finish up her career.

I am still unsure of my destination for my first documented Saddle Sore run. But I surely would like to see that area you're in and pick your brain about the particulars. Thanks for the invite! I'll PM ya if I'm heading your way.