lighting for inside bags

Thread: lighting for inside bags

lighting for inside bags

I remember seeing a kit for lighting the inside of our saddle bags that came with a switch.
    Anybody remember seeing anything like this?

I've seen battery powered stick on lights, (they look like a wall switch) at various stores. Harbor freight or dollar general.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickc View Post
    I've seen battery powered stick on lights, (they look like a wall switch) at various stores. Harbor freight or dollar general.
    +1 Great Suggestion

Menards has a bunch of battery powered LED stick on lights. I put a small one towards the front of each bag on the roof of the bag.

Heck for that matter just buy two cheap and small LED flashlights and keep one in each bag.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I was thinking of buying these... mount at top of saddlebag... touch activated... battery powered... https://www.amazon.com/Brilliant-Evo...969927&sr=8-13

I didn't see anything like that! Most of us face down the same issue like tired of digging through the trunk or other bags at night. The only solution I found that to set up a led lights inside the trunk. I'm using Viking Bags Trunk. They have good products and have good experience with them. They made a custom trunk for my 2010 GL 1800. Inside the truck, they maintained a separate battery-draining space and wrap including a toggle switching button. They have hidden the wires nicely under the cover. I just set the 12 v flash led lights with AA battery. The light is activated with a mercury switch. Now I have great light for the trunk. It got me costly but It completely worth it.
    Last edited by ridinglearn; 10-27-2021 at 01:06 PM.