F6B horn comedy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F6B horn comedy

This horn button is touchy but I like the ease of use in an emergency situation. Love the LOUD for that situation. I know we've all been there a time or 2.

wimpy vtx horn ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slingah View Post
    Great thread...being use to the wimpy horn on my VTX, I was surprised at how loud the F6B horn is. So being a wise guy when taking the wife out we went under a concrete bridge and I blasted the horn .....had that planned for about a mile out
    I also think this horn is better then the vtx 1800 but before I have this bike I though the vtx have the best sounding horn out there .
    Mother Honda Just keep Impressing me over the years

Thanks Guys I don't feel so bad now. Was ridin with a buddy and his wife on our new wings and pulled into a gas station behind him and went for mute and hit horn.Scarded him bad enough he almost dropped his bike. Of course he was "what did I do?Did I cut you off?" All I could do was laugh.

This post sure makes me feel better, I hit my horn at least three times on Saturday, it's a little embarassing sometimes. But now I'm going with the comedy of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by 99m3 View Post
    This post sure makes me feel better, I hit my horn at least three times on Saturday, it's a little embarassing sometimes. But now I'm going with the comedy of it all.
    I've done the same thing. Scared myself a couple of times. Seems to happen as I'm either pulling to a stop and trying to mute the radio. I've gotten some funny looks and my daughter asks why I'm honking at everyone.

We'll I never have so after this post I am sure I will !
    PS I don't listen to the radio (ever) they could have traded me for cruise control
    Ok he's done

shooter
    That's the best horn I've ever heard on a stock bike. I have hit it accidentally several times. When you do it, no matter where you are, wave, then they think you did it on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustysocket View Post
    I've done the same thing. Scared myself a couple of times. Seems to happen as I'm either pulling to a stop and trying to mute the radio. I've gotten some funny looks and my daughter asks why I'm honking at everyone.
    This was funny.