Brand new last minute gift ideas for the holidays

Thread: Brand new last minute gift ideas for the holidays

Brand new last minute gift ideas for the holidays

Get your beloved Goldwing fanatic a new coffee mug, dress casual button up shirt, or convenient fanny pack. They will love you for it! Or…get a little gift for yourself this holiday season.

Check them out here: http://go.cyclegiant.com/l/a/i-i/da/...ni/trouble.htm

Coffee Mug with Goldwing Logo & Gloss Black Finish

Goldwing Staff Shirt

Fanny Pack with Goldwing Logo

In my neck of the woods, we call that a "Fag Bag". But I do like the coffee mug. I hope she sees this.

A little gift shopping trick

Given that we have only 1 week to go until Xmas, here is a great little shopping idea that I have already incorporated for this year, and...it worked.

Since I am a VIP member at WingStuff...and have already saved a LOT of money buying a lot of product from them, I knew that there were things I still wanted for the F6B, that would be difficult for me to spell out in enough detail that I could ask someone else to buy it for me, as a gift for me...for Xmas.

Solution, I gave my VIP membership name (my e-mail address) and my VIP membership password to my wife, and sent her a link to the WingStuff item(s) I wanted, and that way she knew exactly what I wanted, but she was also able to get it at the VIP membership prices.

A second way, is to fill out the WingStuff "Wish List", then send the link for that to a friend, loved one, or...just someone that owes you...big time The Wish List can be e-mailed directly to someone else, so that can shop off that list, and leave you wondering which of the items you may, or may not, get.

There is still time to do this.

Act quickly, so things can still be shipped to you in time.

Miles, If I send you my wish list you will need to hurry so I get everything by Christmas........

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    Miles, If I send you my wish list you will need to hurry so I get everything by Christmas........

Ah...I'm sorry, but with my bad hearing (some recent problem)...I am not hearing you too well. What's that you say ?

I like all three items. The shirt would be perfect to display my IMBBA patch and rating rockers on.
    I'll probably see my next pay check after the holidays.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

I am looking for some black front brake rotor covers..... can't seem to locate any black or primer....may have to go CHROME !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Given that we have only 1 week to go until Xmas, here is a great little shopping idea that I have already incorporated for this year, and...it worked.

Since I am a VIP member at WingStuff...and have already saved a LOT of money buying a lot of product from them, I knew that there were things I still wanted for the F6B, that would be difficult for me to spell out in enough detail that I could ask someone else to buy it for me, as a gift for me...for Xmas.

Solution, I gave my VIP membership name (my e-mail address) and my VIP membership password to my wife, and sent her a link to the WingStuff item(s) I wanted, and that way she knew exactly what I wanted, but she was also able to get it at the VIP membership prices.

A second way, is to fill out the WingStuff "Wish List", then send the link for that to a friend, loved one, or...just someone that owes you...big time The Wish List can be e-mailed directly to someone else, so that can shop off that list, and leave you wondering which of the items you may, or may not, get.

There is still time to do this.

Act quickly, so things can still be shipped to you in time.
    Always full of great ideas Miles!

Quote Originally Posted by GONRDN View Post
    In my neck of the woods, we call that a "Fag Bag". But I do like the coffee mug. I hope she sees this.
    My "Fag Bag" contains a GLOCK and two extra Mag.s. Never without personal protection even on the beach in a Bathing suit.(Birthday suit!)..........Sorry I couldn't resist the comment as I've been teased about my fag bag till they find out its contents....Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    My "Fag Bag" contains a GLOCK and two extra Mag.s. Never without personal protection even on the beach in a Bathing suit.(Birthday suit!)..........Sorry I couldn't resist the comment as I've been teased about my fag bag till they find out its contents....Dickie
    I'm retired LE. Never let them know your carrying till the last minute.