Finally it's over
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally it's over

Finally it's over

The final deposition of the lady that slammed me and totaled my F6B happened on 9/27/2021, 1287 days after the crash on 3/20/18, not that I'm counting. To say it was a 3 1/2 hour circus would be underestimating it. The best is when my lawyer asked her what happened after she impacted my bike and she said "he was standing upright on the motorcycle and the motorcycle didn't hit the floor" then he held up the pictures I attached to this post and said if I was standing upright and the motorcycle didn't move how did it wind up under her car, BTW so wedged was it they needed a tow truck to pull the bike out, to which she replied in her best Ukrainian/American "I don't understand", her lawyer looked like she wanted to slip under the desk and crawl out of the room. Anyway, I haven't ridden since that day but I will soon be actively looking for another "B". I took off the Russell Day Long, the HeliBars, Baggershield and some other goodies.

I cannot stress how important the INNOVV camera system I installed made a huge difference, as my lawyer told me. He said he wouldn't even have taken the case if I didn't have the video because, I don't know about anywhere else, here in the Rotten Apple the minute a car hits a motorcycle the standard defense of the auto driver is "He was weaving in and out of traffic and he cut in front of me and left me no time to stop." As my lawyer said your word against theirs. The couple of hundred dollar investment allowed me to sue both people that hit me, received one check waiting for the other. Additionally, GEICO (There were 4 vehicles in this crash all had GEICO) tried to pull a move by saying that she was hit from behind, therefore, hitting me and trying to say it was only one impact, however, the video clearly blows that out of the water as the lady who smashed me hit me first, I went down on my left side, she gets hit on an angle because the vehicle behind her was traveling too close to her and he tried to steer out of the lane at the last minute, .which he did, but he clipped her rear passenger wheel/bumper(pictured)

Matter of fact if you go on the INNOVV site my crash is on their page. It doesn't have to be INNOVV but please, fellas, get a camera system, it is invaluable. Anyway, had 2 surgeries, shoulder and knee, the pain is subsiding but it really subsided when my 3rd wife left and filed for divorce. You know you did it right when they actually pay you to divorce them, practice. I think at this point, I'm 60 y.o., I'm done, maybe. I go to Florida to see my mom every 2 months, she's an 88 y.o. Korean War Vet and maybe if one of those old, rich widow friends of hers wants a pool boy we'll negotiate. BTW, bought mom the Smith and Wesson 380 EZ, she has rheumatoid arthritis and the gun she had was just getting too hard, brought her to the gun range and she put one right through that goat banger Osama's head.

Well, it's been a while but, hopefully in the near future I will have something to talk about motorcycle/road trip wise just figured I stop buy and say hey again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Glad to hear your doing well, and looking for another "B". These are still the best all around bikes on the road, even if the electronics are slightly aged. Hope you get back on the road soon!

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Glad to hear your doing well, and looking for another "B". These are still the best all around bikes on the road, even if the electronics are slightly aged. Hope you get back on the road soon!
    Thanks JM,
    All the good riding I missed out on but looking forward to the future. If I was any other bike things might have been different, in a bad way. I will never own another bike.

Glad you can finally put it to rest. Glad you're okay (for the most part).

What was the outcome for the driver? Convicted?

Nice to see you post again taxfree4 . I was actually thinking about you and your accident the other day, wondering what happened to you . Wheels for justice sure turn slowly. I'm happy to hear that you came out on top of this mess and and expect that you are compensated well. Ignorance did not work for that dizzy broad this time, thanks to your cameras.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

No, had we ordered her cell phone records I bet she was texting but the videos told the story loud and clear. She tried to lie her way out because once this case is final and she is guilty of rear-ending me, not by being hit first, her insurance will either skyrocket or they'll drop her

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Nice to see you post again taxfree4 . I was actually thinking about you and your accident the other day, wondering what happened to you . Wheels for justice sure turn slowly. I'm happy to hear that you came out on top of this mess and and expect that you are compensated well. Ignorance did not work for that dizzy broad this time, thanks to your cameras.
    Thank you Will, the China virus didn't help, pushed it back at least a year, but it will all be over very soon. I dropped in the forum every once in a while to see what was going on. Nice to see you're still on the front lines holding down the fort.

I remember all this back then. I followed your add on videos too. I’ve been in three accidents, all hits by drivers. In my M109 one, the driver tried to lie with, as you said, he was weaving and came into the area I pulled in to. Had a witness blow that lie up. I’m 65 now and have had about enough of biking. My B will be up for sale at some point when I’ve totally convinced myself. Good luck in your future riding. Thanks for the update.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Thanks tax now you got my wallet crying again.
    Hopefully JUSTICE will be served! 1287 days so far without riding can not be replaced either.
    Best of luck in the finale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WB and Good grief TaxFree, Sure hate to read how long your ordeal has been strung out. Ouch, 2 surgeries too. I can understand you not being back out yet. I wish you good luck and a full recovery. Oh and Your mom, she is a bad A_ _ . Well when you get back to FL to visit your mom on your new bike and you are coming thru the Pan-handle on I-10 east and you need a break, give me a heads up. Pensacola is a good place to visit.